Thin resin units – iMT spray systems
Our thin resin units are used to process 2-components and 3-components thin resins in high-pressure, low-pressure or infusion processes. Optionally, an automated infusion process is possible. For this purpose the thin resin unit are expanded with a bag scanner and pneumatic shut-off units.
The units are prepared for automatic refill via refilling station, ring supply systems or IBC.
- Discharging amout approx. 3 - 30 l/min, higher amounts on request
- Mixing ratios from 10 : 100 to 100 : 10
- PLC with display for permanent control of amount, mixing ratio and temperature
- Pulsation free axial piston pumps
- Flow meters to monitor the amount of material used
optional material circulation unit for homogenization and a uniform temperature distribution
- Pressure monitoring with automatic safety switch-off
- 2 or 3 60 l stainless steel tanks, with or without heating
- dispensing unit with static mixer or casting device
- hierarchic password protection
- USB interface for data archiving