Epoxy resin units – iMT spray systems
Our 2-components mixing and dosing units for epoxy resins stand out with compact dimensions and frequency controlled pumps.
The units can be operated while hoisted on a crane and optionally used as a refilling unit.
The Klebe Mix 2x2K-ND is the largest adhesive resin unit in our range so far. The
quantity of material carried allows simultaneous operation with two units on one
component. A and B component refill is done with a separate refill station.
- Discharging amount approx. 5 - 15 l/min. Higher amounts on request
- Variable mixing ratios
- Flow meters to monitor the amount of material used
- Continuous monitoring of forerun and return during production
- Pressure monitoring with automatic safety switch-off
- PLC with display for permanent control of amount, mixing ratio and temperature.
- Automatic audible and visual empty signal
- various containers possible: 200 l drums for A- and B component or permanently installed drums, 350 l A component and 250 l B component (in combination with a refilling station)
- Electrically driven spindle pumps (pulsation free)